The University of Copenhagen enables you to train as a researcher and gain a PhD in accordance with the provisions of Ministry of Higher Education and Science Order No. 1039 of27 August 2013 on PhD qualifications.
- PhD Order No. 1039 of 27 August 2013 (pdf) (English translation)
- Guidance on the Order (pdf) (in Danish)
UCPH's common PhD regulations and guidelines
TheUniversity of Copenhagen has adopted a set of common regulations and guidelines for PhD students admitted to UCPH.
- UCPH's common PhD regulations and guidelines (pdf)
- UCPH's common guidelines for competency development for PhD supervisors (pdf)
- Guidance on appeals by PhD students at the University of Copenhagen (pdf)
- Procedure relating to overlap with pre-existing text in PhD theses (pdf)
UCPH’s common regulations and guidelines set out the common minimum standards for PhD studies at the University.
Faculties each set additional provisions. UCPH’s common regulations and guidelines are therefore not 'stand alone' but should be read in conjunction with the additional provisions of the relevant graduate school.
Questions about PhD
Anne Mette Schaffalitzky
Phone: +45 353-20407
Contact UCPH's PhD-coordinator with questions concerning PhD-studies.
An Industrial PhD project is created in cooperation between a company and a public organisation, university and the PhD student.